By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
Personal Information means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example, your name and email address. We do not intend to share your Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We use your Personal Information to:
- contact you in response to a form submission
- send you information that you have requested
- send periodic emails (Newsletters).
If you do provide your Personal Information to us we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party — although unless you opt out (see Communications), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our website and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Miss Mary LLC, its users, or others.
Other information we collect
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we use Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze this data. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely. Website visitors who do not want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser ad-on. Using the Google Analytics opt-out plug-in will not prevent data from being sent to this website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
When you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will send you an email requesting that you confirm your subscription to reaffirm that you wish to receive our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. This is referred to as a double opt-in process. You may opt-out of these mailings at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing. Regardless of your email communications preference, we reserve the right to contact you with communications of a transactional nature (for example, support requests, purchase receipts, shipping address confirmations).
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
C.O. Miss Mary, LLC
P.O. Box 195, Clifton Heights, PA 19018